Helping People Injured Due To The Negligence Of Others
If you or someone you care about sustained an injury due to the carelessness or negligence of another, you may have legal recourse. We can inform you of your rights and options and seek fair compensation for your injuries. We handle car accidents and other personal injury cases throughout the Baltimore-Washington, D.C.-Annapolis metro area and on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
Accidents And Injuries Common In Personal Injury Cases
We help victims of any kind of accident that was caused by the reckless behavior or negligence of others. Some of the more common types of personal injury claims we see include:
- Car crashes
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Pedestrian injury or hit-and-run accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Defective products (faulty consumer products, poorly manufactured auto parts, badly designed tools, dangerous medications and medical devices, and other products)
- Toxic tort claims involving chemicals or toxic mold exposure
- Medical and dental malpractice
We work with clients who have suffered serious or catastrophic injuries, as well as the family members of those who have died in accidents. There is no chart explaining exactly what kind of wounds warrant a lawsuit, but the following list represents some of the more common injuries we see in personal injury claims:
- Head trauma
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe burns and scarring
If your accident injuries caused a physical change to your body or affected your daily life, contact us about filing a personal injury claim.
Contact The Personal Injury Lawyers At Ellison Sadri, LLC
If you suffered serious injuries or lost a loved one in an accident caused by the negligence of others, call our firm today at 410-974-6000 or contact us by email to schedule a free initial consultation.